's contest. He wanted a kaiju villain, here he is. I admit I used an old idea for a Geodemon species (the Hive), but since I'm not using them anymore, I thought the guy would be a nice villain. Sorry for not coloring it, but I have little time to do it right now.
Master of Nightmares
Type: Alien Invader
Threat Level: A
Height: 160 feet
Length: 120 feet
Weight: 19000 tons
Gender: Unknown, but referred to as male
Diet: Flesh and dreams
Incubi is a malicious beast, consumed by the hunger for planets to render devoid of any life. It has no remorse, no loyalty to anyone but itself, and consider every other living being to be just a meal. Incubi is a smart bastard, and it likes to utterly terrify its opponents before finishing them. It scouts the others's minds with great curiosity, and once it knows what their fears are, will be reckless at using them at its complete advantage. It likes to watch as his opponent's worst fears consume him and break his will, until he's nothing more than a rattling bundle of flesh for him to devour. Incubi takes over planets in a wave of terror. Incubi has no fear of itself known, after a life of living among and off fear itself, but it is not stupid, and won't take any dumb chances.
- Blind Sight: Though eyeless, Incubi can 'feel' and 'see' the world around him using his antennaes, which receive psionic waves emitting from other beings, and send forth its own to gather information on the environment.
- Diamons Blades: Incubi's teeth, mandibles, claws and spikes are hard and sharp, able to penetrate most armor with little effort.
- Poison: Incubi has a stinger on its abdomen that can inject a decent quantity of poison. Yet, the toxic substance is not dangerous, as it gives off a sense of intense pleasure and relax to the whole body. However, too much of it will eventually make the monster fall asleep, a great danger when Incubi's around.
- Troublesome Sleep: Any creature sleeping in the rage of 50 miles from Incubi will be assaulted by tremendously real nightmares, which will utterly terrify them and deny them their sleep and rest. Over time, sleep lack will lead to brain damage and paranoia.
- Telepathy: Incubi's mind can enter and communicate with other minds around a good distance from him. He can also use his power to play with other's minds, manipulating their very perception of reality. This is also what allows him to access to the opponent's fears.
*Dark Presence: Facing Incubi will fill even the bravest heart with cold, chilling fear. The wave of therror brought forth by the monster is enough to freeze any enemy solid, fear immobilyzing their limbs and their thoughts.
*Darkest Fear: Once Incubi knows what the other monsters fear, he'll use the information to the whole potential. He will manifest the opponent fears, whatever they are. His psychic powers will manipulate the mind of the other monster to make it feel and see the proper surroundings. That's when he opens the two useless wings on his abdomen. They reveal a series of glowing sacs, which immediately hatch to spawn the living form of the worst nightmare of any creature it fights. It can produce armies of present and past nightmares in little time, providing him the aid it needs to overrun a planet.
*Mind-Shearing: Incubi's slaws and jaws begin to glow with unearthy purple energy, and every blow landed, no matter where, will inflict great pain in the brain and disrupt concentration and thought. Might be dangerous if too many blows are taken.
*Lord of Nightmares: If someone falls asleep near Incubi, the creature will lean over them, and use its powers to manifest itself in the Dream World. Incubi's powers in this place are immense, giving it near omnipotence. The attacks it or the spawned Nightmares inflict on the victim in the Dream World are inflicted as well on the material world.
Regeneration Rate: 4
Willpower: Creatures with enought willpower to resist Incubi's fear powers will put him in the position to fight without them, not necessarily easire but definetly better than being overwhelmed by fear.
Incubi is a great sadist, weakening its enemies spirit little by little, manipulating them for long and playing with their emotions and thoughts to utterly destroy their morale and break their will. Incubi is, however, very good in melee as well, fast and strong like few other beings in the universe.
Nobody is sure where Incubi came from. Some say it's from a distant galaxy, others that it's the spawn of fear itself. Whatever it is, Incubi fell on this world, and if he's not stopped, the whole world will be drown in the icy grip of fear.
Incubi= Italian for 'Nightmares', simple as that.
Well, here's my baddie. Now, whatcha think Jake?